So you've booked your day and are anxiously waiting for your session!
Thanks for choosing me to help make this time in your life memorable:)
To make your session go as smooth as possible, here are some tips:
1. RELAX!!! We are going to have a great time creating fun memories!
2. Surf the internet for poses or props that you may like and want to use.
3. Don't decide to try a new hair color the night before your session!! lol!
4. Be ready to try new things!!
5. If you have pets...bring them!
6. Avoid clothing with words printed on the front.
7. Try to be a few minutes early if at all possible.
I will have lots of poses in mind and lots of ideas to try but feel free to tell me what YOU would like to do!
Don't feel weird if i snap some pictures when you least expect it...those are the BEST ones most of the time!
If you have any question, don't hesitate to call me as many times as you like:)